Closing Date: 09 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Associate director / Director - Value Consultant I am working with a brand-new client who are a global healthcare value consultancy based in the Northwest of the UK. They work on helping patients by informing healthcare decisions.
Associate director / Director - Value Consultant
I am working with a brand-new client who are a global healthcare value consultancy based in the Northwest of the UK. They work on helping patients by informing healthcare decisions.
Currently they are looking for an AD or Director to join the Value, insight & Communications team.
The team is well-established and bring a lot of expertise to the industry.
There are options to work from home, however the preference is to have someone in the Manchester office 5 days a week.
The individual needs to have strong experience in healthcare Value demonstration and health economics + Pricing
Get in touch to discuss this role further! Kim@peoplewithchemistry.com or 02030195986.
This person is responsible for:
· Leading the development of proposals
· Supporting current projects – senior lead
· Financial management on particular projects
· Line management
· Ensure projects are delivered on time
· Writing and managing market access research strategies
The candidate must have the following:
· Expertise in one or more specific areas relevant to value insights and communication
· Demonstrate strategic insight
· Able to engage with clients
· Degree in life sciences, health economics
· Experience in healthcare value demonstration
· Understanding of health economics
· Be at a senior level / AD level already
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Kim Martyn at Meet. Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.