Location: Bad Homburg
Closing Date: 09 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Records Management Administrator (m/f) - Fulltime and Office based in Bad Homburg
Established in 1982, Chiltern is a leading global clinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering specialized services in oncology and a range of other therapeutic areas, together with global sourcing and FSP solutions. Chiltern’s 4.200 employees work in more than 47 countries, offer expertise, engagement, and tailored, responsive solutions to meet the demands of biotech and pharmaceutical partners of all sizes.
We are currently looking to recruit a
Records Management Administrator (m/f) - Ref. 899347
for our office in Bad Homburg. We can be flexible on experience and this is a great opportunity to gain experience in the Clinical Research sector.
• Read and understand project-specific Trial Master File (TMF) plans.
• Set up general and site level TMF(s).
• Assist with creation of the initial expected documents on applicable TMF database.
• Process paper documents and/or, if an electronic TMF (eTMF), file electronic document; update the applicable TMF database as applicable and required.
• With guidance from line manager and more-experienced colleagues, raise queries regarding documents received for filing, or where applicable, transmittal forms. Collaborate with appropriate project team member(s) to ensure resolution of queries.
• Escalate any TMF or eTMF related issues to line manager.
• Prepare TMFs for transfer.
• Assist Records Management Specialist or Manager RM with preparation of TMF for internal reviews and audits, sponsor audits, and regulatory inspections. Ensure all documents are filed into the general and site level paper TMF and/or eTMF as applicable.
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience maintaining paper and electronic filing systems, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience with clear transferable skills to meet the responsibilities within the role
• Previous experience of maintaining an electronic-filing system
• Previous clinical / medical data entry administration experience preferred
• Good oral and written communication in both local language and English
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
Mrs. Christina Börner, Senior Recruiter, is pleased to answer your questions in regards to this vacancy, telephone number +49 (0)6172 9443-255.
We are looking forward to receive your detailed application, ideally by email, indicating the reference number 899347:
Chiltern International GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg
dl: +49 6172 9443 255
f: +49 6172 9443 300
t: +49 6172 9443 0
Norsk-Data-Strasse 1, 61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H. Germany
|Tel:||+49 6172 9443 0|
|Fax:||+49 6172 9443 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.