Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Validation Engineer - SwitzerlandPeriod: 23/01/2017 to 31/12/2017Location: Basel, SwitzerlandRate: Negotiable
Validation Engineer - Switzerland
Period: 23/01/2017 to 31/12/2017
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Validation Engineer to provide support for Functional Test Method Validation activities associated with Mechanical and Materials Test Methods.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Serves as technical expert for the Validation process and responsibilities to ensure compliance.
* Writes, reviews and approves Validation Plans, Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations.
* Ensures that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
* Facilitates, encourages and coordinate continuous improvement with respect to validation activities.
* Execute Mechanical Testing projects.
* High understanding of GMP, Compliance, and Validation Practices.
* Experience with Mechanical Testing is desirable.
* Qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering or Life Science with additional technical qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base.
* Non-Technical Profile Requirements:
* Must be able to lead and give direction to Validation Projects.
* Minimum of 2 years working in a regulated environment, a minimum 1 of which has been spent carrying out validation activities.
* English and German spoken and written.
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required.
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Language proficiencies: English and German spoken and written.
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.