Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Data Quality Lead to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract. The role will be...
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Data Quality Lead to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract. The role will be based on site in either Cambridge or Stevenage, there may be some flexibility with home working also.
•Primary responsibility will be to assist with the oversight of CRO conducting the following activities: define, build & test database (eCRF) define, build & test data validation checks, data entry and clean-up (queries, coding, reconciliations) and delivery of clean datasets for analysis and reporting. The role requires expert data management experience in the whole lifecycle of a clinical trial from database set-up to database lock, sound knowledge of ICH-GCP and good organisational skills.
• Lead study and project teams in the delivery of high quality data to support the reporting of early phase clinical pharmacology studies.
• Close collaboration with investigational sites and monitors around the world in the setup conduct and delivery of clinical trial data to the highest quality.
• Provide data management input to the protocol, and translating the protocol into specifications for all data types.
• Utilisation of data visualisation tools to identify scientifically unfeasible or anomalous data and taking appropriate action to prevent or minimise reoccurrence.
• In partnership with study team, responsible for delivery of data management contributions to regulatory submissions when required.
• As necessary, identify, participate and/or lead process improvement initiatives.
• Train, coach and mentor staff as required completion of specific project goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality and time based metrics.
• Experience would be preferred in any of the following: rare diseases, diseases of the developing world, diabetes, methodology studies, working with Academic Research Organisations (AROs), CDISC and working with eDC tools (e.g InForm, RAVE, etc).
• Conversant with the clinical trial environment, study design, and the bigger picture of drug development.
• Ability to think 'outside the box' within the confines of company procedures, and industry and regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrated effective oversight of outsourced activities.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 37924 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.