Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day working tasks. The Project Manager will also be responsible to ensure that the company is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget; through effective management of the company's resources.
Our client develops cutting-edge cloud based technology for the life sciences industry. They pride themselves on building innovative technology that is used by some of the largest Clinical Research Organisations around the world.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day working tasks. The Project Manager will also be responsible to ensure that the company is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget; through effective management of the company’s resources.
• Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
• Provide financial management activities for one or more project budgets as well as execution of Statements of Works and Change Orders
• Generate ASOW requests and PSCAs in order to manage scope changes
• Provide input to Professional Services Proposals
• Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
• Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
• Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of the applications and services
• Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least 2 of the company’s Applications through the delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
• Manage assigned project resources
• Assure compliance with the company’s standard project management methodologies and SOPs
• Provide mentorship and guidance to all assigned project members
• Good understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organisational skills
• Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
• Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
• Is proficient in the use of all relevant the company’s internal systems
• Travel expectations up to 20% – 30%, national / international
• Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
• Related experience with undergraduate degree or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience
• Relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
• Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.