Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Location: South East England
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experience CTA seeking part time hours. Please see further information below.
Clinical Operations Technical Assistant
Office Based - Hampshire
Part Time (3 days per week)
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
We are currently seeking a Clinical Operations Technical Assistant to join a global pharmaceutical company located in Hampshire. The purpose of the role is to ensure that essential clinical study documentation within country of responsibility is managed in compliance.
- Maintenance of study Trial Master Files
- Process essential documents and reports, prepare documentation for close out, archive in-house files and arrange for destruction of non-archive materials post study
- Primary point of contact for regulatory submissions/external questions, manage technical issues and forward clinical, strategic questions to the appropriate person
- Run periodic trial force reports
- Co-ordination and set-up of meetings, teleconference, agenda, minutes, travel arrangements, couriering/post duties
- PO set-up
- Oversight of the IIT program including coordination with appropriate business partners to insure the IIT program is managed effectively and in compliance with Global and local policies
- Contracting, payment facilitation, issue resolution and escalation, financial planning and forecasting
- Good computer skills. Experience with SharePoint and using a variety of software packages (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Familiarity with eTMF
- Good documentation practices
- GCP knowledge
- Enjoy working with systems/databases
- Attention to detail and logical thinking.
- Experience in clinical research is desirable
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counseling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Please be aware that due to the volume of applications received, only applicants being considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com
Clinical Study Administrator, CSA, CTA, Trial Master File, TMF, Document Management Associate, Clinical Admin, Pharmaceutical Company, Pharma, United Kingdom, Surrey, Office Based, Full Time, Contract, Permanent
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.