Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Our client develops cutting-edge cloud based technology for the life sciences industry. They pride themselves on building innovative technology that is used by some of the largest Clinical Research Organisations around the world. They are looking for an Associate Project Manager.
Our client develops cutting-edge cloud based technology for the life sciences industry. They pride themselves on building innovative technology that is used by some of the largest Clinical Research Organisations around the world.
They are looking for an Associate Project Manager, who will support the team’s management of client accounts. You will support the team with their administration and other tasks to help deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of the company’s resources.
• Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
• Support the Project Manager in their project delivery needs and to ensure that all study deliverables are tracked and that the study documentation is current
• Support the project manager in the management of client expectations
• Provide Support to the project managers by helping monitor project scope, timelines, budget & milestones, issues & risks for a variety of projects
• Support the project manager by helping monitor project financials, budget tracking and accuracy of invoicing
• Support the project manager in raising work requests to other departments for tasks to be completed
• Capture minutes/action items during client and internal status meetings
• Support the project manager with problem/issue tracking and work with the PM/Others to ensure timely resolution
• Provide pro-active communication with all stakeholders
• Assure compliance with the company’s standard project management methodologies and SOPs
What we are looking for:
• A basic understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and of Clinical Research SaaS technology
• The ability to demonstrate good verbal/written communication combined with some organisational skills
• Exhibit time management skills combined with strong collaboration and team-building awareness
• Experience in supporting project teams and meeting project timelines would be advantageous
• A self motivated individual who is able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
• Proficient in the use of all relevant internal systems of the company
• Someone who is able to demonstrate great presentation skills
• Someone who is able to travel. Expect 10% - 20% of the time to travel (both national / international)
• Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
• Undergraduate college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
• Relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.