Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Technical Author - Earn up to £36.60 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £47.30 per hour (LTD)Our Global Pharnaceutcial Client, a FTSE 100 multinational company, is looking for a Technical Author to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to create and maintain documentation under the direction of subject matter experts (SMEs)
Technical Author - Earn up to £36.60 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £47.30 per hour (LTD)
Our Global Pharnaceutcial Client, a FTSE 100 multinational company, is looking for a Technical Author to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to create and maintain documentation under the direction of subject matter experts (SMEs)
* The creation and maintenance of documents including : Design Specifications, Requirements Specifications, Test Cases, Local Instructions, Technical Installation Procedures and other key quality management deliverables such as Installation Reports and Test Records
* You will ensure that all documentation related policies and procedures are followed when creating and maintaining the documents
* Review Installation Reports, Technical Documentation and Test Record outputs to ensure documentation procedures have been followed by other subject matter experts and that the required level of documentation quality has been achieved
* Manage high volumes of technical documentation, including formal evidence supporting the ERP Hosting compliance position
* This role may involve editing highly complex configuration and trace management indexes, some of which may be subject to high rates of change with data elements having to be obtained from multiple different teams.
* Previous experience of writing ITMS/IQMS documentation
* Previous experience of writing low level design for network and perimeter infrastructure design
Infrastructure Equipment within low level design areas: Firewalls (Checkpoint or Paolo Alto); Cisco Zone Switches; Cisco Routers; Nexus; BlueCoat Packet Shapers; Threat Defence (Fidelis/Gigamon/NetWitness/DDOS)
Please send your cv in a word/editable format for a confidential discussion / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technical Author, ITMS, IQMS, Firewalls, Checkpoint, Paolo Alto, Cisco Zone, Switches, Cisco Routers, Nexus, Design Specifications, Documentation, Policies, Procedures, Installation Reports, Middlesex, Contract
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.