Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Training Coordinator / Administrative Assistant / Admin Support - Earn up to £17.70 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £22.90 per hour (LTD) Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Training Coordinator / Administrative Assistant / Admin Support to join their team for 8 months in Cumbria to provide general training administrative support
Training Coordinator / Administrative Assistant / Admin Support – Earn up to £17.70 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £22.90 per hour (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Training Coordinator / Administrative Assistant / Admin Support to join their team for 8 months in Cumbria to provide general training administrative support
* Assist the Learning & Development Team with various training and general administrative duties in support of additional activities associated with MTIP & MERP projects
* Arranging training logistics, booking attendees, entering and verifying training in the database
* Providing notification attendees and tracking attendance at courses
* File Training documentation on a regular basis
* Manage Training Calendar
* Assist with training compliance reports
* Assist with training metrics
* Scan all necessary Knowledge Assessments and Training Matrices
* Track non-exempt department time sheets (Kronos)
* Collect / enter data of Training Evaluations
* Check/Grade Knowledge Assessments
* Create Contractor Files
* Create file structure for hard copy for TMP and Training materials
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Good communication skills and customer focus experience
* Positive proactive attitude, ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
* Excellent MS Office skills
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Processes, Compliance Training, myLearning, Vendor Management, Documentation,Training Events, Records Management, Planning, Organisational Skills, Communication Skills, MS Office, Contract, Cumbria
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.