Location: United Kingdom Frimley / Camberley
Closing Date: 25 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
CRA Centre Advisor, Novartis, UK. . Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. CRA Centre Advisor. At Novartis you'll experience a combination of great people, industry-leading products, innovative and high performance. Our values define our culture and describe the professional behaviour we expect from associates. ...
CRA Centre Advisor, Novartis, UK. .
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. CRA Centre Advisor.
At Novartis you'll experience a combination of great people, industry-leading products, innovative and high performance. Our values define our culture and describe the professional behaviour we expect from associates.
The purpose of the CRA Centre Advisor to act as a central point of communication between Novartis and Investigators for all clinical trial related activities to assure trials are conducted on time and budget, while fully GCO, ICH and SOP compliant.
• Participate in site nomination process, perform evaluation of site capability and make recommendation for inclusion in clinical trial.
• Assume ambassadorial role to facilitate communication between sites and key Novartis line functions to increase valid proposition to investigators.
• Facilitate preparation and collection of site level documents
• Execute total site management including monitoring visits, regulatory assessment, drug supply management and resolution of problems to ensure compliance and that site activities are in line with milestones
• Assure continual GCP, ICH and Novartis SOP compliance (Informed consent process, Source data verification, AE and SAE reporting, IN, protocol, drug accountability). Resolve deviations to the standard by remedial action and training.
Novartis are passionate about what we do and the impact we have on patients and society, the video below gives you a true insight to the diverse range of opportunities available in Novartis and how you can improve patient lives.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
• Top UK Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have
• A degree in a scientific or healthcare discipline
• 2+ years’ experience in clinical research or having demonstrated adequate level of proficiency within the CRA2 competency profile.
• Knowledge and experience in international standards (GCP/ICH, international (FDA/EMEA), and local regulations.
• Expertise in communication, managing multiple priorities and computer literacy.
• Experience in Oncology Studies would be ideal.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.