Location: United Kingdom Frimley / Camberley
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Customer Support Representative, Alcon, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness. We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers. ...
Customer Support Representative, Alcon, UK
Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness.
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries (via means of telephone communication) onto the Company’s SAP system. This must be undertaken in such a way, so to make the customer feel valued; ensure a confident, consistent, honest, knowledgeable and engaging manner. The role will communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently – making it ‘easy to do business’ with Alcon, ensure consistently high levels of service (qualitative and quantitative) are achieved as measured by agreed performance metrics, and ensure the Company’s Quality Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions are understood and followed, including the current maintenance of training records.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints promptly and efficiently. When Alcon have made a mistake, take responsibility for apologising to the customer and utilising gestures of goodwill such as price amendments or free of charge products to demonstrate that the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Ensure all complaints (non-conformance) are logged on Lotus Notes to ensure Alcon are able to effectively report and manage issues affecting our customers
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource as appropriate
- Record details of customer interactions, comments and complaints
- Communicate customer and market information gained through customer contact to other members of Alcon as appropriate
- Ensure your personal level of knowledge and training are up-to-date and adequate for your primary tasks (as above); predominantly identified through your team leader during the appraisal process
- Earn the enthusiasm and respect of the customers through continuous improvement, driven by your passion, integrity, teamwork and innovation
- Ensure you keep up-to-date with new products and technology
- Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training
Alcon is the world leader in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of Eyecare, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE level qualification or equivalent
- High volume order processing systems experience from a call centre environment
Alcon are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.