CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT / Lithuania
Closing Date: 10 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Currently to our CoSourse team we are looking for experienced Clinical Research Assistant.
About the role:
- Provide clerical support for clinical projects according to Client Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain administrative systems (tracking and other) for clinical projects according to Client SOPs.
- Assume a coordinating role for the project team concerning administrative matters.
- - Provide telephone coverage and related support duties.
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned.
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases.
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor.
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Diploma – Secondary Education or equivalent
- 1-2 year of office Experience (expected 2 or equivalent training).
- Previous clinical trial Experience strongly preferred
- Aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data. Some spreadsheet software competency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software).
- Good typing skills.
- Good spelling and proofreading skills.
- Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g., fax, copier).
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment.
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal.
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO JOIN US!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.