Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 07 Feb 17
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Administrative Assistant - Earn £15.50 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £19.90 per hour (LTD) Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Corporate Security team for 6 months in Middlesex to support through data analysis, web design and information management.
Administrative Assistant – Earn £15.50 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £19.90 per hour (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Corporate Security team for 6 months in Middlesex to support through data analysis, web design and information management.
* Manage, administrate and update the departmental website
* Capture, manipulate and analyse data
* Administrate and manage electronic information
* Manage the records retention process
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
* Experience of corporate systems and best practice use at advanced level including:
• Share Point
• One Note
• Web design & administration
• Data capture, manipulation and analysis (including between portals and excel)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of change management, project management, building in system resilience and working with corporate IT
* Experience of information management, records retention and classification
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key Words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Admin Support, Data Analysis, Data Capture, Project Management, Communication Skills, Excel, Word, Web Design, OneNote, Share Point, PowerPoint, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.