Closing Date: 10 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Amazing opportunity for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with one of our global multi- channel Healthcare Advertising Agencies.
This agency is based in central London and share their offices with their wider network agencies. They also have offices based in Cologne and Paris, having a reputable presence across the UK and Europe. Their approach is very integrated in their offering as they have started to work closely with their sister agencies on specific materials.
At the moment, they have a client services team and a creative team which consists of writers, designers and art directors, along with an in-house digital team.
• Management of the day to day running of accounts, including role delegation and budget control
• To manage the team, and keep abreast of internal issues among them and wider internal staff
• To maintain regular contact with the client and update them on any issues and changes.
• Develop opportunities for growing existing business
• To build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders
• Undertake line management responsibilities and to drive and asses competencies
The successful candidate will need to have extensive experience in the Medical Communications industry. On offer is a competitive package, and the chance to work for an agency that places a great influence on the team.
Berks, Bucks, Hants, Herts, Surrey, Central London, Greater London, West London
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Akina Taniguchi on 02030195974, alternatively email on email@example.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies
Key Words: Healthcare Communications, Healthcare Advertising, Central London, West London, Greater London.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.