Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 25 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Study Start Up - Global CRO - Reduced Travel i-Pharm Consulting is pleased to present this opportunity to work as a CRA with a focus on study start up activities for a major CRO. This is a unique opportunity, allowing the chosen candidate to specialise as a CRA in pre-study visits, carrying out investigator identification and site selection and assisting with Ethics and Regulatory submissions.
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) – Study Start Up – Global CRO – Reduced Travel
i-Pharm Consulting is pleased to present this opportunity to work as a CRA with a focus on study start up activities for a major CRO. This is a unique opportunity, allowing the chosen candidate to specialise as a CRA in pre-study visits, carrying out investigator identification and site selection and assisting with Ethics and Regulatory submissions. This role would be ideal for a CRA with experience of site selection visits who wants to expand their repertoire and move away from a standard monitoring role.
• Competitive car allowance
• Life, health and dental insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Additional benefits, award schemes etc
• Your daily tasks will include identifying investigators, evaluating sites, producing pre-study visit reports and collecting essential documents.
• You may also assist with the preparation of Ethics submissions and Regulatory Compliance Review packages.
• You will contribute to the coordination of study start up activities.
• You will work closely with site staff and use your communication and interpersonal skills to develop key relations here.
• A minimum of 18 months’ prior monitoring experience.
• Prior experience of completing pre-study visits independently
• Prior exposure to other study start up activities is preferred
• Educated to a degree level, preferably within the Life Sciences area.
UK home-based role
- From £35,000 to £50,000+, depending on experience
- Generous car allowance or company car
- Comprehensive benefits package
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Lauren on +44 (0)20 3189 2295, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Lauren is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA/ Monitoring / Pre-study / Pre-study Visits / PSV / Site Evaluation / Investigator Identification / Ethics / Ethics Committee / Ethics Submission / Regulatory / Regulatory Compliance Review Package / Initiation / Close-out / GCP / ICH / Clinical Research Associate / Feasibility / Budget Negotiation / GHP / CRA I / CRA II / CRA III/ SCRA / Senior / Home-based / Contract Negotiation / Site Identification / Start-up / Close-out / Science / Pharma / Bio / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / Phase / Flexible / SOP / Clinical / Clinical Research Associate I / Clinical Research Associate II / Clinical Research Associate III / On-site / Remote Visits / Study Implementation / Protocol / Site Regulatory Package / Recruitment / Compliance / Patient Safety / Clinical / Lead / Senior / SCRA / Regional / Clinical / Monitor / London / Uxbridge / Slough / South East / Birmingham / Manchester / Scotland / Wales / Cardiff / Newcastle / Cambridge / Oxford / Leeds / Reading / Southampton / Liverpool / Scotland / Dundee / Glasgow / Edinburgh / Newcastle / Bristol / Cardiff / Exeter / Swansea / Newquay / Sunderland / Middlesbrough
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.