Value Architect (UK/Germany/Switzerland)
Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
The Value Architect at inVentiv Health is responsible for consulting with customers to understand these challenges, developing solutions with functional SMEs and identifying strategies for targeted opportunities in collaboration with BD to play a crucial role in growing our portfolio of FSP business.
Job Title: Value Architect
Location: Home or office-based in UK, Germany or Switzerland
Contract: Permanent, 1.0 FTE
As the Value Architect you will:
- Consult with clients to uncover current and anticipate future business challenges.
- Develop solutions proactively for complex development challenges on small to medium sized opportunities through analysis of the client, the industry and the function.
- Build in-depth knowledge of assigned client companies to include existing sourcing strategies, competitive landscape and identify key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute plans for specific opportunities to include positioning, deal execution and engagement strategies.
- Lead opportunity teams, compromised of functional experts and client alliance personnel to develop and finalize opportunity strategy and pricing, presentation development and bid defense participation, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Support marketing activities to include product development and positioning, collateral development and presentation materials
- Review work performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement
- Undergraduate Degree & minimum of five (5) years related experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to influence, convince and persuade
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Previous business success in sales/marketing, pharmaceutical industry, CRO business development
- Ability to facilitate and lead team activities related to new business opportunities
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to travel as required (approximately 40%)