Location: South West England
Closing Date: 18 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Salary
Trust Account Manager - Devon, Cornwall & Somerset - Iron DeficiencyThis role is with a reputable speciality pharmaceutical company with a global presence, consistently at the forefront of research and development within the Iron Deficiency and Healthcare Therapy areas. With exciting plans to move into indications for Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Haematology, the company are looking to recruit the best talent.
Trust Account Manager – Devon, Cornwall & Somerset – Iron Deficiency
This role is with a reputable speciality pharmaceutical company with a global presence, consistently at the forefront of research and development within the Iron Deficiency and Healthcare Therapy areas. With exciting plans to move into indications for Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Haematology, the company are looking to recruit the best talent. Their vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective fields, with the ultimate goal to make a difference in patients' lives.
The Trust Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* Working across all levels of NHS Developing and successfully implementing a Business Plan for the territory, aiming to promote all company products and services
* Implementing the National Marketing Strategy for the company’s brands
* Preparing formulary submissions for all products and fully supporting this to ensure the best possible outcomes
* Driving the company’s iron IV product to gain the fastest possible access into market
* Nominating and developing advocates for speaker meetings, and attending national and international congress
Applicants should have/be:
* Real Key Account Management experience working across all levels of the NHS
* ABPI-qualitied Medical Representative
* Success working in a commercial team
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven achiever who is results-orientated
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package!
Apply for this Trust Account Manager opportunity via this website, or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.