Company: Barrington James Europe
Closing Date: 11 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
**EXCLUSIVE BARRINGTON JAMES OPPORTUNITY** Market access consultant
After an exclusive partnership with a leading consultancy specializing in the life science industry, I am looking for the best market access professionals to be appointed in a consultant position.
The specialist consultancy have a vast portfolio of clients, including 30 of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies, as well as those within the biotechnology and medical device field. They have a strong vision to be the leading independent provider of evidence-based consulting and integrated solutions to the life science industry, and approach this using a combination of academic and operational insights. The company values respect, integrity and accountability, using this to shape their internal company culture.
After 30 years of specializing in market access, the company are looking to grow by 30% to support their rapidly growing client needs
• Define, document and deliver work programmes:
- Scope, plan and manage multi-component work programmes
- Client presentations (insights and recommendations) and communications
- Write proposals, monitor resource, budget and delivery requirements
- Liaise with Principal Consultant and Operations Manager re personal workloads, programme status, resource requirements, costings and budgets
- Liaise with Finance Director re programme costing, budgets and client invoicing.
• Practice development:
- Working with the Divisional Head and Principal Consultant to develop practice offerings.
· Pharmacological, medical sciences or business degree, preferably PhD.
· Minimum of two years pharmaceutical consultancy work experience.
· Proven project delivery capabilities for consulting assignments for pharmaceutical/healthcare industry sector clients.
· Proven consulting, project/account management and editorial capabilities.
· Commercial acumen.
For more information, apply today!
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.