Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
To be a little different from other adverts, I wanted to add a personal touch. I manage a unique team that has potential like no other market to earn a huge mount of money, factually in Feb, June & November 2016 I billed near record breaking deals in my market, with commission up to 40% of this.
Here is the point, there is a place in my team of someone to earn great money, and I have the market and time to get someone up to speed.
There is recruitment in all forms but this team is about big deals, high level networking and high commission, if that sounds good just give me a call.
What I need from you first is:
• Intelligence: you got to think bout your marketing, your brand, the tactics, together we like to come up with new ideas how to be the best. You need to be smart to put ideas into action and know what is working or what to change.
• Sales potential: be able to sell “YOURSELF” you are not selling insurance or a Telephone line, you are selling how good you are or can be!
• Hard working: certain people work hard, some do, some don't, but winners do, we work smart and hard.
• Committment: High status, winninng, 5 figure pay slips, promoted and reward, commitment is involved, if you want an easy job there is always plan old Telesales or Customer Services 9 to 5 jobs out this. Barrington James offer a special opportunity here, but again it takes a certain personality to be good at sales.
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A competitive basic salary.
• A relaxed office environment inc. a casual dress code.
• An industry leading commission structure / no threshold and uncapped.
• Numerous financial incentives including spot prizes, overseas travel, £3,000 holidays etc.
• Genuine career progression opportunities through to director level.
• An opportunity to work for a financially secure and forward thinking organisation.
• Realistic first year earning potential for Trainee Consultants ; £35,000.
• Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn £45,000 to £100,000 per annum.
• Opportunities to relocate to New York, Singapore or Germany.
• Successful applicants will experience a mature management team which will provide support and assistance when you feel it's necessary.
This is an office you'll enjoy spending time in.
Full training on their 'industry and procedures' will be provided.
The role will involve working with the industries most well respected and connected Recruitment Consultants/Managers to identify and qualify mid to senior level candidates within both new and existing clients. This will be achieved through the following core activity:
• Headhunting / Networking - a very important aspect of the role.
• Searching our in-house database
• Utilising internet based tools such as job boards and professional networking sites.
• Briefing / screening candidates by telephone and 'asking for referrals'.
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a mature environment where you will be required to multi-task.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. You will have a confident telephone manner. Previous recruitment experience is not necessary but is ideal. They we will consider individuals from any commercial and / or professional background.
For more information or to apply for this position, please get in touch today.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager EMEA
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.