Company: Barrington James Clinical
Location: Surrey West Sussex
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 15 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
• Trainee Recruitment Consultant and specialise in the highly fast paced Recruitment Consultant opportunity • Do you want to earn £40,000+ in your first year? • Do you want to embark on our best in class Training Scheme and work for a company that promotes 100% from within?
We are interested in hearing from people looking to work hard and keen on earning as much money as possible in 2017 to join our expanding teams.
You need the following:
· Strong work ethic, determination and ambition
· Able to work effectively within a team
· Personable, outgoing and a "can-do" attitude
The role is varied and demanding therefore Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be trained in all aspects of the recruitment process from business development, candidate sourcing and interviewing to negotiating.
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Generating new business
· Maintaining successful client relationships
· Producing adverts for roles
· Reviewing CV`s
· Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
· Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
What`s in it for you?
Where to start, having myself in 2016 achieved the all-time Billing record for a single month and the highest billing manager in the history of the company, it’s my job to make sure you follow a similar road of success, highlights would be:
· Huge money to be earned
· Amazing incentives including a trip to Las Vegas
· Days off for successful month
· Full training
· Maybe most importantly a great working environment
· This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
· Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.