Company: Barrington James Clinical
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 15 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Working in a fast-paced, client-focused global CRO environment. Medical expertise will be called upon throughout the lifecycle of a project including partnering with global Business Development for requests for information and attending bid defence meetings to raise the company profile as the chosen partner for their clients for their projects.
* Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
* Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and clients
* Delivering training to external project teams and colleagues
* Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure the overall project deliverables are achieved
* Sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings
* Working closely with the Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
Medical Doctor in Neurology (board certification)
* A proven track record in industry (pharma or CRO environment) supported by clinical practice experience will ensure you have the skills necessary to succeed in this role
* Familiarity with phase II/III projects (either in industry or as an Investigator) along with project management and leadership skills are required.
* Strong communication skills in English and a genuine desire to contribute to drug development and patient wellbeing in a commercial environment are necessary
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at firstname.lastname@example.org cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.