Company: Barrington James Scientific
Location: uk,france, germany, switzerland, usa, Ntherlands
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 18 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
My client are offering experienced candidates who have a great background in Cardiology, Neurology and Respiratory a fantastic opportunity to have a strategic influence into the growth of their company.
· Very strategic position
· Most Senior Medic at the company, responsible for growing a new team
· Reports including Associate Director and Medical Manager
· Excellent offices, great atmosphere, location
· 90% Global work
· Lead both Clinical development and Medical Affairs
Main responsibilities include:
· Utilising a high level of business acumen, analyses and coordinates activities from identified industry trends, competitor’s resources and practices
· Establishes working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally, which can influence policy and positioning
· Develops and reviews complex ethical promotional materials as an authorised signatory and strategies in conjunction with the European Marketing strategy
· Analyses complex trial data and provides interpretation to marketing and sales departments
· Answers and coordinates complex responses to medical and/or clinical inquiries
· Provides medical expertise in the analysis and review of complex adverse events
· Manages and controls activities with external suppliers and trains sales force from a medical perspective at the regional level
·Must be MD
·Additional MSc (i.e. MA in Biology) advantageous but not necessary
·Experience in Medical Affairs
·Must be able to communicate in English
·At least 5 years industry experience in clinical research as a Medical Director
·Experience writing and preparing regulatory documents
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.