Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-UK-England-Cambridge
Closing Date: 18 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
This role operates in a rapidly growing division of PPD focused on phase 1 clinical trials. It is a unique opportunity at a best-in-class CRO (PPD). We are creating a world class sales organization to drive industry-leading growth and are recruiting selectively for this specialized team. Position Overview This position will primarily focus on leading and driving business development for our Early Development Stage (EDS)/Phase 1 space. ...
This role operates in a rapidly growing division of PPD focused on phase 1 clinical trials. It is a unique opportunity at a best-in-class CRO (PPD). We are creating a world class sales organization to drive industry-leading growth and are recruiting selectively for this specialized team. Position Overview This position will primarily focus on leading and driving business development for our Early Development Stage (EDS)/Phase 1 space. This opportunity will focus on driving and growing sales within the EMEA region and will build on the hugely successful and established PPD EDS team in North America. This position offers the opportunity to influence in a matrixed environment such that sales targets and account goals are met and will require close collaboration both with the current EDS team as well as all other BD sales teams at PPD to ensure all leads are leveraged and client relationships further developed. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in this important space as the first EDS sales executive in the EMEA region. Responsibilities
· Bachelors degree or equivalent
· 5 plus years experience in CRO, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device sales
· Prior experience in Phase 1/EDS Sales
· Track record of achieving/exceeding performance targets.
· Excellent interpersonal skills in order to manage and fully integrate with Operations, Scientific organization, Finance, Bids & Contracts and Marketing, and follow-up to expand relationships and business opportunities.
· Demonstrated experience in identifying and developing sales leads, making professional presentations, managing the sales process through close, and handling all aspects of contract negotiations.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively manage in a cross-functional environment, including gaining buy-in and support from internal stakeholders
· Ability to think strategically, creatively, and a hunger to compete and win
· Excels in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and takes ownership and initiative over personal book of business
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.