Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team! SUMMARY OF POSITIONOur clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Site Relationship Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. ...
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Site Relationship Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Ours is a culture of expertise, and we empower our teams to employ their unique talents and experience to take an assertive approach to research, problem solving, and ultimately supporting our partners. At Medpace our employees embody our values and our approach to serving our clients. They work hard, understand our high expectations, and rise to the challenge. In return they are rewarded with interesting projects, career advancement, and recognition and exposure to our international footprint. These are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
* Provide ongoing support of sites, including identifying and discussing future new business opportunities and feasibility assessments;
* Develop effective plans for site contact and follow-up;
* Serve as main point of contact for project teams regarding site performance issues and updates on pertinent site information;
* Support management in expediting feasibility, site selection and study start-up; and
* May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned;
* Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
* Knowledge of drug development, clinical trial management and operational procedures, including GCP guidelines;
* Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
* Broad knowledge of the local language and excellent English.
* A minimum of 1 year industry experience;
* Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.