Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 12 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Global Pharmaceutical company looking for an Archiving Consultant to provide support to the Archiving Expert (and Archiving Expert Lead) in developing and maintaining an IDAR (Integrated Data Analytics and Reporting) archiving strategy and supports in planning, training and implementation activities to make sure IDAR adheres to the company's records management procedures, retention schedules and the regulatory environment.
One of the world's largest global pharmaceutical company in the world requires an Archiving Consultant to join their IDAR -Integrated Data Analytics and Reporting- team on a 12 month contract.
The role is based in Belgium (Beerse) so you will have 32 hour working weeks and a total of 1600 total working hours. The rate is negotiable based on experience.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Support the Archiving Expert in IDAR archiving processes: make decisions on need, changes, and updates to these processes. Critical major decisions are being discussed with manager.
2. Identify and participate in process, system and tool improvement initiatives within IDAR related to archiving. Problem solving and decision making are expected and required.
3. This position independently and proactively performs several administrative, logistic and coordinating tasks in relation to the archiving of legacy paper and media trial master file content.
4. Legacy file identification, document labelling and data entry.
5. Assembly, proper compilation, and QC of off-site storage packages/boxes in order to conform to Records Management retention policies.
1. Experience in clinical drug development within the pharmaceutical industry or related industry and eTMF system is an asset.
2. This position requires a proficiency in database management and/or equivalent electronic archiving experience. Experience in MS EXCEL, ACCESS and/or GREATS is an asset.
3. This position requires proficiency in using web-based programs for file sharing or equivalent programs. Experience in MS SharePoint is an asset.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity in greater detail please don't hesitate to contact the KEYPEOPLE offices.
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.