Company: DOCS Global
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: car allowance, company benefits
Exciting career opportunity for an accomplished clinical manager to join our team as a Study Planner/Study Planning Manager working on international clinical trials.
We are looking for candidates with EU/international clinical trial process exposure and solid project management skills. The role requires sound experience of MS Project or similar project planning/management tools, as well as demonstrable track-record of setting up project timelines/ plans within the clinical research industry.
What is required
· Strong working knowledge of planning systems and tools such as MS Project, Critical Path or similar
· Solid clinical trial process understanding and exposure with solid clinical trial/project management experience
· Experience of managing cross-functional EU/international clinical study timelines within study planning systems
· Strong track-record in collaborating with local/European and internal study teams on study timelines
· Ability to plan, document, and ensure quality and timely delivery of all clinical trial deliverables, from study concept through completed clinical study report.
· Manage and validate study-specific timelines with the ability to drive all aspects of initiating, planning and executing clinical trial activities
· Ability to communicate effectively on clinical trial status, changes, deadlines, key milestones and issues to multi-disciplinary team members
· Able to rapidly identify changes within clinical study timelines that require corrective action
· BSc in life sciences or higher qualification
· At least 4 years’ experience gained within a clinical research environment on commercial clinical studies
· Previous clinical research experience gained within pharma/CRO
· Full-time availability
· Full and valid UK working eligibility
What is offered
• Permanent contract of employment
• Home-based or office-based in either Marlow (near Maidenhead) or in Hampshire.
• Salary will depend on actual level of experience and skills
• Benefits to include 23 days annual leave, pension, healthcare cover, etc.
Why Join DOCS?
Work with the best! Be part of a global team working on complex projects!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical research professional that is ready to take on a new challenge, further develop their career and enjoy vibrant working culture. To express your interest please send your CV today to find out more details to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.