Location: Anywhere in the UK, 100% field based
Reference: MD - 006
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Full range of outstanding Corporate benefits
Medical Science Liaison role to work on a genuinely interesting oncology orphan drug, used to extend life significantly in terminal cancer patients. Oncology or Endocrinology experience as a Medical Science Liaison is required. My client is looking for 2 national MSLs to cover the UK and so the territory will be split accordingly. Basic salary band = £50,000 - £70,000
Medical Science Liaison Requirements:
· Advanced Clinical/Science degree (MD/DO, PhD, PharmD, MSc) OR Clinical/Hospital experience (Nursing, Pharmacy or similar)
· Minimum 3-5 years MSL experience required
· Very good Oncology &/or Endocrinology experience
· Participates in medical education for healthcare professionals through local presentations at hospitals, meetings, advisory boards, and other appropriate venues to enhance product knowledge. Interactions may be proactive or in response to unsolicited requests.
· Collaborate with Managed Markets team, both field-based and at the home office, to identify opportunities and needs that can be addressed via communication of scientific, medical, and health economic information.
· Manages research and educational activities at targeted institutions and practices with national opinion leaders and other decision makers.
· Identifies, establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with national opinion leaders, investigators, institutions and professional societies strategic to appropriate product development and use. Increases produscts visibility with current and future opinion and educational leaders. The MSL will work closely with commercial colleagues in some of these activities.
· Identifies opportunities for clinical research (both company-sponsored and investigator-sponsored) that are consistent with company objectives.
· Serves as a consultant to internal and external medical directors and provides assistance with program development, guest lectures, symposia formats and scientific workshops.
· Maintains clinical expertise through aggressive education including attendance at relevant symposia, scientific workshops and review of key journals.
This is a full-time, field based National Oncology MSL role and as such candidates can be based anywhere in the UK. For a confidential discussion please contact Andy Smith at mdrecruitment on 07775 848 250. To apply directly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSL Medical Scientific Liaison Manager, Oncology, North of England Scotland Glasgow Edinburgh Manchester UK, Cancer Medical Science Liaison North of England Scotland Glasgow Edinburgh Manchester London Midlands South East MSL Medical Scientific Liaison Manager, Oncology, UK, Cancer Medical Science Liaison Scotland London Midlands South East
Building 329, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1344 300 808|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.