Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 09 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - Devices Salary -£35,000-£39,000 pa Permanent - 37 hours pw Location - Oxfordshire Do you want to work for well-established company with over 70 years' experience?
Regulatory Affairs Associate - Devices
Salary - £25,000-£30,000 pa
Permanent -37 hours pw
Job reference - J26818
* Are you looking for the opportunity to broaden your experience?
* Would you like to work with a wide variety of products?
* Are you looking to be a part of a business which is expanding into new territories?
Our client, a world-class Medical Device company is seeking an experienced and motivated Regulatory Associate to support regulatory compliance and product registrations within 90 countries throughout the globe. In return the company are offering a competitive salary and commitment to developing employees within the organisation to advance their career within the Medical Device sector.
* Maintain, track and implement procedures
* Provide, prepare and maintain technical documents
* Provide summary regulatory information for PMS
* Provide input into the investigation of product complaint
* Contribute to the Post-Market surveillance program
* Review the status of CAPAs
* Participate, support and follow up internal audits
* Provide quality assurance & regulatory affairs requirements and approvals
- Minimum 2 years of experience in regulatory affairs class II medical devices
- Experience compiling technical files
- Global market experience highly desirable
- Post approval experience
- Life science graduate is essential
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250.
Keywords: Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Officer, medical devices, Oxford, class II, post approval, CAP, Europe, Berkshire, Wilshire, Gloucestershire
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.