Company: Barrington James Europe
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Regional Market Access Manager - Nordics
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional candidate to join them as a Regional Market Access manager covering the Nordics. The successful candidate will be field based and would be responsible for providing specialist commercial and budgetary information and support related to our clients products and services to Healthcare Professionals, specifically payers and those with budgetary responsibility. The Regional Market Access Manager is responsible for creating a favourable environment for our client’s products and services through effective and targeted communication with payers at a Regional and Local level.
The ideal candidate would have:
· A commercial background with experience in at least one of the following areas: pharmaceutical/device sales, pharmaceutical marketing, pharmaceutical business/market development or a reimbursement and access role with proven success against targeted metrics
· Life-sciences degree preferred; proven ability to assimilate and simplify complex information and data
· A comprehensive knowledge of Healthcare Structure, Policy and governance across the Nordic markets as necessary
· A strong understanding of healthcare funding and decision-making at a Regional and Local level in the Nordic markets as necessary for hospital and ambulatory sector treatments.
· Willingness to travel extensively, mainly within the Nordic markets
· Languages: English essential, Danish, Norwegian & Swedish desirable
A full job description is available upon application.
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.