Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Closing Date: 31 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Independent Medical Reviewer position with top global CRO! Don't miss out... Reach out to me today on - T +44 203868 1009 | M +447398184077 | email@example.com
- Participate and provide medical & compliance input in the mandatory meetings previous to the development of the materials/activities covered by the client Code of Practice and Customers Interactions (e.g. Kick-Off meetings).
- Critically appraise and recommend changes to materials/activities to ensure balance of the messages, medical accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities in alignment with codes and other relevant POLs and SOPs.
- Accountable for Review and Certificate the materials through the electronic tool ZINC (Since the candidate will be in charge of the review of 2 or more vaccines, the respective GMAL of the disease/product area will certificate the suitability of the Medical Reviewer in terms of content).
- Participate in the Project Closure (step 6), providing the appropriate feedback (F2F or by e-mail).
- Work across boundaries, building a strong network with other stakeholders involved in the process.
- This role will provide coaching and support to other medical junior reviewers and to other stakeholders involved in the process of the Development, Review and Certification of the materials covered by the client Code of Practice (he/she will be a Champion in the new process).
- Participate in different internal and external meetings (training, educational and others, Including medical congresses) to guarantee that he/she will be periodically updated on therelevant therapy areas about the medical/scientific new information and the commercial strategy.
- Ensure partnership with teams at LOCs level in order to better understand their needs and timelines.
- Knowledge/Expertise in infectious diseases and vaccines in general.
- Knowledge/Expertise in the designated diseases/products area acquired through education, readings, daily work, attendance to meetings and congresses.
- Minimum 2 years in Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry - Understanding of the ethical, regulatory, compliance & medical governance framework related with materials/activities covered by the client Code of Practice
- Fully knowledgeable regarding Industry and client codes, POLs and SOPs related - Local /Regional experience is an asset - Familiar with client portfolio and competitors’ vaccines
- Collaborative approach, trying to find solutions and consensus, sticking to the rules is crucial.
- Teaching/coaching skills preferred.
- Must be capable of interacting with and inspiring key stakeholders to contribute to the accuracy and compliance of materials/activities governed by the Code of Practice.
- Managing the interfaces in a multidisciplinary/multicultural matrix structure and in a fast-moving and changing environment.
degree level or above within a scientific discipline
Years of Experience
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.