Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Bulgaria-Sofia-Sofia
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 18,500 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
We are currently looking for Systems Administrator to join our team:
About the role:
The System Administrator will be part of our global Infrastructure Services team, with a focus on Windows Administration. The team is responsible for all server infrastructure from hardware and storage, to virtualization, OS and IaaS. It consists of highly skilled administrators with broad experience in different technologies from our portfolio.
• Troubleshooting of incidents and coordination of service outages
• Configuration, installation, upgrading and patching tasks of the Windows server environment
• Working with vendors on troubleshooting tasks
• Identifying system and/or process improvements
• Researching, designing and implementing new technologies and environments
• Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• At least 2 years of server administration experience
• Extensive experience with Windows 2012/2016 Server, Active Directory, Power Shell
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems
• Self-motivation to see issue resolution through to completion
• Business focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
• Experience with cloud technologies like Azure or AWS is a plus
• Experience with MS SCCM is a plus
If you are passionate about automation and hate doing manual work; if you like learning something new every day, we invite you to take the next step in your career and apply online now.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.