Company: INC Research
Location: UK Regional
Closing Date: 13 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Development Consulting team in the UK and are seeking a Consultant to join our Global Consulting Business Unit to be based in London.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as Consultant:
• Responsible for consulting project delivery through research, analysis and drafting of consulting deliverables
• Mentors junior project team members
• Develops consulting deliverables and conducts project delivery activities to ensure consulting engagements are delivered in line with contracted services and to the satisfaction of the client.
• Engages clients through developing strong relationships with current clients to generate new and/or add-on business
• Supports business development activities such as responding to Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) and through supporting proposal development
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Degree in science, business or economics area of study, or equivalent education and experience
• Consulting experience
• Management consulting or equivalent experience working within a CRO or pharmaceutical industry preferred
• Life sciences consulting experience a plus
• Robust research skills with strong project management and team working skills
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“We were ranked “Top CRO” to work with in the CenterWatch 2013 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide).”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.