Closing Date: 13 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate, who likes to work in a young and innovative pharma company and will take credit for operational tasks for dossier compilation and submissions. You can expect to work in a small but already good developed company with a great environment and exciting product portfolio.
We are a young pharmaceutical company with a highly innovative technology platform. We concentrate on therapeutics for both front and back of the eye. We have products on the market, as well as in the pipeline in EU and US. We believe in our technology and have extensive plans for future development. We have an open environment and encourage employees in all departments to take part in the company’s development. Therefor it is a very exciting time to join and build your career with us.
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email email@example.com or via phone +44 203 0195973. The applications will be handled with discretion.
As Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate you will have the following responsibilities:
· Planning, writing, and assisting with submission of MAAs/NDAs with focus on the EU and USA
· Preparation of IMPDs and INDs, amendments, and annual reports
· Work closely with other departments such as CMC and clinical
· Review product labelling and provide regulatory intelligence
· Ensure regulatory compliance globally
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
· Degree in a Life Science or related discipline
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience within regulatory affairs in a pharma or medical device industry, can be as Regulatory Assistant
· Knowledge of EU regulation is required, knowledge of US regulations highly desires
· Experience with ophthalmic products is highly desirable
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt by Aine Uusvel at Meet, please call on +44 203 019 5973. You can also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industries leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.