Closing Date: 10 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Medpace is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. Medpace has established laboratories in the USA, Europe, Singapore, and China.
What to expect in the Project Coordinator position
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the world. Due to our recent growth, we are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals. This is a critical role in our continuously-growing Sample Management team where you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in tasks that are instrumental to the company’s growth.
* Maintain study-related documents;
* Ensure that all aspects of designated clinical protocol are in accordance with project timelines, budgets and performance quality;
* Prepare shipments;
* Compose and maintain departmental operating procedures and work instructions; and
* Interact with Project Managers, Sponsors, and vendors on project-related issues.
What you will need to be successful:
* Bachelor's degree
* Prior experience with clinical trials and client relationships desirable
* Familiarity with LIMS or other trial management software
* Understanding of Good Clinical Practice guidelines in a regulated environment (documentation, etc.)
* Prior experience as a Project Coordinator is preferred
* Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills.
What to expect next…
We look forward to hearing what you can bring to the Medpace team. If you are ready to join our growing team, click “Apply for this Position” to be eligible for contact. We will receive and review your qualification in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualities to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team will contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.