Closing Date: 10 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
POSITION SUMMARYMedpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team! Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Assistant to join our Facilities team. ...
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team! Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Assistant to join our Facilities team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. You will give the first impression to visitors of the Medpace Belgium Laboratory and Office as you will be based at the front of house reception area. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you!
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
* Responsible for building reception, greeting visitors, incoming inquiries, controlling access booking meeting rooms and assisting with coordination of meetings and other events in the office;
* Provides support for local office administration including but not limited to delivery of mail, shipments, answering telephones, checking faxes and e-mails for proper distribution;
* Coordinate facilities services by working with local management on facilities needs, working with vendors and service providers to arrange for repairs, regular and emergency maintenance and collecting information and documentation for complete work order records;
* Support Finance administration through receiving of vendor invoices and submitting in a timely manner to accounts payable;
• At least 1 year of administrative experience;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently
WHY MEDPACE? At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.