Closing Date: 14 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Duration: Fixed term for a period of 12 monthsPOSITION SUMMARYMedpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. ...
Duration: Fixed term for a period of 12 months
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Graduate Trainee to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a paid, full-time Graduate Trainee you will have the opportunity to work within Clinical Trial Management, supporting our many projects and gaining some vital experience. You will be a productive member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your skills. Working directly with Clinical Trial Managers, you will gain valuable hands on experience to enable you to develop a career in clinical research.
* Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as maintenance of project-related files and faxing documents to sites;
* Coordinate and provide minutes for department/project meetings or conference calls;
* Conduct quality control of documents;
* Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports; and
* Perform other tasks as needed.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field);
* Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills; and
* Fluency in spoken and written English.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.