Closing Date: 20 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Strategic Key Account Manager Opportunity - Diabetes - Oxfordshire/Bedfordshire/BuckinghamshireOur client is a newly-established global specialist Diabetes Company, dedicated to improving the lives and health of people with Diabetes. This client already has a globally-recognised, highly reputable product range and are committed to adding more innovative and life-changing products to their ever-changing portfolio.
Strategic Key Account Manager Opportunity – Diabetes – Oxfordshire/Bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire
Our client is a newly-established global specialist Diabetes Company, dedicated to improving the lives and health of people with Diabetes. This client already has a globally-recognised, highly reputable product range and are committed to adding more innovative and life-changing products to their ever-changing portfolio. They already have a strong heritage in the market as a leading provider and are continually building on the legacy of their longstanding commitment to Diabetes.
Key responsibilities for this Key Account Manager include:
* Managing a set of accounts within your designated geographical area to achieve specific business objectives through development and commercial management of key customer groups
* Creating and implementing business plans within specific accounts (CCGs, Health Boards etc.), along with analysing these accounts to identify customers' agenda and common goals
* Developing a broad range of key customer relationships and a thorough understanding of the NHS that will reflect the need of each key account
* Delivering access to the company brand by securing local NHS approval and guideline inclusion for the local health economies
* Identifying and developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders across the local healthcare economy
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable achievements in a Key Account Manager position
* Successful sales experience with key PCO/CCG stakeholders
* High level of organisational, business-planning and problem-solving skills
* Strong knowledge of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent level of negotiation and sales skills
* Determination to succeed and highly motivated
Apply for this exciting opportunity now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.