Medical Information Specialist
Company: Edelway Switzerland AG
Location: Vaud Area
Closing Date: 13 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Edelway is a pan-European Pharma Consultancy. One of our best clients, a global, pharmaceutical company based in Vaud Area, Switzerland is currently looking for experienced Medical Information Specialist.
Objectives of the position:
- Support for the organization of the medical-scientific information service.
- Qualitatively high-quality and timely treatment of medical-scientific inquiries.
- Development and implementation of medical information projects.
- Administration of medical-scientific information sources and databases.
Jobs in Detail:
- Correct and timely response to medical and scientific inquiries from customers, patients and our sales representatives (including partial support of the Medical Information Line of the Customer Service Center).
- Recording of adverse drug reactions, complaints and pregnancies, and forwarding to the Pharmacovigilance Department.
- Contact person in connection with Medical Information for the employees.
- Ensure coverage of the Medical Information Line during opening hours.
- Responsibility for the triage of written inquiries.
- Implementation of projects for the development and implementation of strategies, concepts and internal guidelines (SOPs) for the maintenance and further development of the medical-scientific information service.
- Responsibility for the care of information sources (various lists, bibliography, etc.).
- Responsibility for the correct documentation and archiving of medical-scientific inquiries.
- Support for the training of employees with Medical Information.
- Support for the coordination of cluster-level activities, such as the optimization of medical information processes.
- Carry out statistical analyses or preparation and forwarding of medical information data.
- Supporting the development / implementation (maintenance and development) of e-business / digital solutions for medical information.
- Completed scientific / medical studies or pharmaceutical studies required.
- Practical experience in comparable position desired.
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and social skills.
- Enjoy working with data, scientific studies and research activities.
- As well as flexibility to adapt to the requirements of different environments as well as situations.
- Ability to understand and comprehensively summarize and communicate complex medical and scientific information.
- Structured as well as independent working.
If this sounds like your next challenge please send us your CV at email@example.com