Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 13 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Great Benefits
Are you a CRA that needs an opportunity to expand your career? Well this job vacancy could give you that opportunity to do just that.
Position: Clinical Research Associate II
Location: England, UK
Employment Classification: Full-time
Are you a CRA that needs an opportunity to expand your career? Well this job vacancy could give you that opportunity to do just that. They are a leading CRO in cutting edge and exciting research specialising in Transplantations and rare Orphan diseases. This CRA job allows you to work closely in a well-established professional team with interactions from senior members of the organisation. If you have experience in complex indications or oncology trials and want to help save lives apply for this very promising vacancy.
· Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience OR minimum of 1-2 years of experience in related health care or clinical research work (i.e. Study Coordinator) OR minimum of 1 year experience performing relevant project support in-house functions
· Previous practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO is preferred
· Experience or education providing a sound basic knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical terminology
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in allied health fields, such as nursing, pharmacy, or health/natural science OR RN with Associate’s degree OR 3-year Nursing Diploma OR equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
· Serves as a main contact for assigned investigative sites
· Manages investigative site activity for multiple protocols/ indications and provides ongoing updates of site status to study manager/ sponsor
· Creates and implements subject enrolment strategies for assigned investigative sites
· Conducts study site visits (pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out) and completes site visit deliverables within given timelines in the monitoring plan
· Ensures proper storage, dispensation and accountability of all investigational product(s) and trial-related material
· Maintains tracking records for assigned sites including tracking of subject status, subject CRF retrieval/ source document review, regulatory documents, and investigational product
· Completes in-house monitoring activities as appropriate, such as updating in-house site files, conducting remote monitoring for EDC studies, and completing visit reports/ letters
· Anticipates/identifies site issues and implements corrective actions or escalates to study manager/ sponsor as necessary
· Completes site selection and pre-study activities to identify and evaluate potential investigators
· Participates in study-specific training
· Conducts project-specific administrative activities as a member of the project team
· Assists in the preparation and coordination of project investigator’s meetings and attends the meetings as necessary
· Attends sponsor meetings as necessary
· Serves as a mentor/ trainer for CRAs including in-house and on-site training
· Participates in the interview process for CRA candidates
· Assists with project-specific administrative activities as a member of the Project Team.
· Responsible for representation of this company in a professional manner
· Increases knowledge of drug development process, therapeutic areas, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and any applicable local regulatory requirements
· Accurately completes this companies administrative activities in a timely manner
· Assists with data entry to the extent such assistance is needed
Interested applicants should forward their CV/Resume to:
Name: William Penticost
Position Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Company Name: Barrington James Ltd
Phone Number: 01293 776644
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.