Closing Date: 20 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Excellent Key Account Manager Opportunity - Anti-Obesity Star's recruiting for a new Key Account Manager to work in the Anti-Obesity portfolio. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to be involved in a UK product launch, supporting the brand prior to and during the launch.
Excellent Key Account Manager Opportunity – Anti-Obesity
Star’s recruiting for a new Key Account Manager to work in the Anti-Obesity portfolio. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to be involved in a UK product launch, supporting the brand prior to and during the launch. Pre-launch this role will involve identifying and engaging with key stakeholders from across the health economy, identifying potential barriers and opportunities for developing the marking and the brand implementation and finally, developing model business plans for a successful sales launch. In addition to this, at launch, the Key Account Manager role will involve being responsible for the implementation of their own business plan to drive product sales and supporting in the on-boarding of additional sales resource, sharing insights gained and networking contacts.
Responsibilities of a Key Account Manager include:
* Identifying and developing a network of influential customers and leveraging these relationships to ensure advocacy towards the brand
* Assimilating and conveying in a compelling way both complex clinical data and the outputs of health economic models with a range of key customer groups
* Creating, and ultimately delivering, a business plan which identifies potential barriers and opportunities and prioritises innovative solutions to address them
* Post launch, ensuring that optimal positioning of the brand onto local healthcare economy guidelines
* Identifying, mapping and prioritising all key stakeholders for the brand
* Analysing sales data and other market insights to identify key opportunities and potential barriers to a successful brand launch
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience identifying and creating an effective, broad-based network of key stakeholders from across a health economy
* Demonstrable experience of engaging with Primary Care Organisations and customers that have produced beneficial outcomes for all stakeholders
* Experience in weight loss or Diabetes would be beneficial
* Experience of successful new product launch is highly desirable
* Demonstrable ability to achieve a high level of clinical knowledge, and an understanding of health economic-based value propositions are essential
* Significant experience of customer negotiation skills
* ABPI qualified and a detailed understanding of the ABPI code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
Apply for this Key Account Manager role via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.