Company: DOCS Global
Closing Date: 13 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: on application
We are looking for candidates with contract administration experience gained within the clinical research industry ideally within clinical trial administration, finance or accounting.
CPA / Clinical Pricing Associate / Clinical Contracts Associate
Office-based in either Bucks or Hampshire (UK)
• Support Global Development Operations, Global Study and Clinical Management Groups and Therapeutic Area Teams by creation of pricing proposals for clinical study budgets, consulting and related agreements
• Support Finance in the development of study level budget estimates using pricing tools
• Development of fair market value negotiation guidelines for each pricing request
• Maintain database of information related to pricing
• Ownership of pricing tools and templates/forms
• Participating in team/department special projects as required
• Receive pricing requests from Clinical Development
• Study Clients for original or amended budgets
• Review study protocol or consulting scope of work and discuss with Clinical Study Team
• Use industry benchmarking pricing tool(s) and internal historical data to create base clinical study budge or recommendation for consultant or services compensation
• Create budget spreadsheet and corresponding documentation to be incorporated into Agreement
• Prepare pricing and negotiation summary packet which is provided to legal for negotiation
• Maintain database of pricing and related data for use in cycle time, site selection and negotiation analysis and reporting
• Provide consult to required department, as needed, for site negotiation issues and re-pricing for existing budgets
• Observe timelines associated with completion of pricing requests
• Build base budget in appropriate systems (ex. eClinical – required in US)
• Liaise with other critical departments to obtain necessary information required to create pricing, such as Law, Finance, and Clinical Teams Communicate on a regular basis to clients regarding progress of pending pricing requests
• Participate in department or cross-functional projects as defined by internal team goal or outside department needs
• Base budget and supporting documentation for clinical study or proposed compensation for consultant services
What is required
BSc in Finance or Accounting
Previous experience of creating site level clinical trial budgets
3 years work experience in financial support or contract administration role, less experience could be considered for the right candidate
Excellent IT skills and ability to work fast and accurately across complex systems
What is offered
• Permanent contract of employment
• Office-based in either Marlow (near Maidenhead) or in Hampshire.
• Salary will depend on actual level of experience and skills
• Benefits to include 23 days annual leave, pension, healthcare cover, etc.
Why Join DOCS?
Work with the best! This is a great opportunity for a contract associate ready to take on a new challenge, further develop their career and enjoy vibrant working culture. To express your interest please send your CV today to find out more details to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.