Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 20 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Big Data Architect – Pharmaceutical – Hertfordshire, UKJob Title: Big Data/Solution ArchitectType: Permanent, full-timeLocation: Hertfordshire, UKTravel: 25%A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Solution Architect to join their team in order to provide technical leadership to specialist staff.You will be a part of a global team therefore, a flexibility to travel internationally is required. ...
Big Data Architect – Pharmaceutical – Hertfordshire, UK
Job Title: Big Data/Solution Architect
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Solution Architect to join their team in order to provide technical leadership to specialist staff.
You will be a part of a global team therefore, a flexibility to travel internationally is required.
- You will play a key role in governing the integration and ensuring that Informatics Solutions are consistent, fit for purpose, and comply with all relevant IT & Business standards.
- You will work in collaboration with various teams including Enterprise Architecture, Data Analytics, and other pharma
- You will be accountable in providing architecture oversight for all business applications, ensuring the business strategies & priorities are supported by the right solutions and components.
- You will create, design and review solution architecture documents at high quality standards.
The Ideal Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in Big Data technologies specifically with Hadoop related environment.
- Experience in providing technical leaderships.
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry is a plus!
For more information or to apply; please call Burhan on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Burhan.Kaynak@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.