Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 10 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
P2P Portfolio and PMO Lead - Earn £377 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £488 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical client, a FTSE top 100 company, is looking for a P2P Portfolio and PMO Lead, to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to support the set up and operations of the new Procure to Pay (P2P) Global Process Owner (GPO) organisation, and manage the remainder of P2P Transformation delivery.
P2P Portfolio and PMO Lead – Earn £377 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £488 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical client, a FTSE top 100 company, is looking for a P2P Portfolio and PMO Lead, to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to support the set up and operations of the new Procure to Pay (P2P) Global Process Owner (GPO) organisation, and manage the remainder of P2P Transformation delivery.
* Working with cross-functional stakeholders to scope, define and operationalise the P2P GPO Portfolio Management governance and processes
* Work with P2P Business Leads to implement planning, reporting and analysis tools throughout the end to end GPO process, which are aligned to the wider Finance Services (FS) Transformation portfolio plan, approach and sequencing
* Support P2P GPO resource planning as aligned to the work schedule
* Work with Business Leads and Change Managers/ Analysts to ensure all change principles and requirements are aligned to the P2P Portfolio Management Framework, including impact, resource and financial elements
* Accountability for defining and implementing the 2017/2018 P2P GPO programme governance schedule
* Building, maintaining and presenting an overarching P2P GPO Portfolio Plan view, suitable for a wide range of stakeholders
* Own P2P PMO delivery within FS, acting as an ambassador for the P2P GPO while building relationships with all necessary stakeholders, working closely with FS Transformation PMO as required
* Maintaining a picture of P2P GPO and P2P Transformation resource – identifying potential areas of conflicts ahead of time
* Provide strategic and tactical support to the P2P GPO and his direct reports by being responsible for the delivery of PMO mechanism
* Display proactive problem solving acumen; taking ownership of issues and seek to drive to resolution
* Ensure ad-hoc reporting is both targeted and successfully completed
* Work closely with Business Leads, Analysts and Change Managers to deliver projected benefits and operational improvements within agreed budget and timelines
* Demonstrate key leadership skills and act decisively in critical situations
* Demonstrate a positive 'can-do' attitude' and contribute to an energetic and motivated team environment
* Deliver articulate recommendations and solutions through high quality written and verbal presentations
* Provide direction to PMO support on a day to day basis
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Experience in a PMO environment – ideally in finance services
* Experience working within a Portfolio environment
* Skills in key project management tools such as Microsoft Project
* Programme Management / Project Management qualification
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, PMO, P2P Portfolio, Finance, MS Project, Project Management Tools, Prince2, Transformation Delivery, Global Process, Programme Management, Middlesex, Contract, Contractor
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.