Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020204
Closing Date: 21 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Docs has partnered with one of the world's leading pharma companies on a global study management initiatives that has created exciting opportunities. We are looking for talented and experienced candidates who are willing to take part of a long term and challenging project.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Support Global Development Operations, Global Study and Clinical Management Groups and Therapeutic Area Teams by creation of pricing proposals for clinical study budgets, consulting and related agreements
• Support Finance in the development of study level budget estimates using pricing tools
• Development of fair market value negotiation guidelines for each pricing request
• Maintain database of information related to pricing
• Ownership of pricing tools and templates/forms
• Participating in team/department special projects as required
• Receive pricing requests from Clinical Development
• Study Clients for original or amended budgets
• Review study protocol or consulting scope of work and discuss with Clinical Study Team
• Use industry benchmarking pricing tool(s) and internal historical data to create base clinical study budge or recommendation for consultant or services compensation
• Create budget spreadsheet and corresponding documentation to be incorporated into Agreement
• Prepare pricing and negotiation summary packet which is provided to Law
Department / LOC for negotiation
• Maintain database of pricing and related data for use in cycle time, site selection and negotiation analysis and reporting
• Provide consult to Law Department / LOC, as needed, for site negotiation issues and re-pricing for existing budgets
• Observe timelines associated with completion of pricing requests
• Build base budget in appropriate systems (ex. eClinical – required in US)
• Liaise with other critical departments to obtain necessary information required to create pricing, such as Law, Finance, and Clinical Teams Communicate on a regular basis to clients regarding progress of pending pricing requests
• Participate in department or cross-functional projects as defined by internal team goal or outside department needs
• Base budget and supporting documentation fo
BAIBS/BSc in Finance or Accounting
At least 1 year work experience in financial support or contract administration role
Creation of site level clinical trial budgets
High English level
Competitive salary, Social benefits and challenging project.
As DOCS wants to keep a good work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours and some flexibility to work from home.
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.