Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Location: Home Based in Sweden or Denmark
Closing Date: 23 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
New, home based, Site Contracts Analyst role with top 10 CRO! Looking for Site Contract expert or CRA with experience in site contracts, Budget negotiation and EC/CA submissions. Don't miss out... Reach out to me today on - T +44 203868 1009 | M +447398184077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Site Contracts Analyst:
- Independently administers and negotiates site contracts that support projects within Clinical Operations in accordance with sponsor and Company requirement
- Trains and mentors less experienced staff members on departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and ensures quality of team work products
- Facilitates contract management functions with internal and external legal, finance, and clinical operations departments
- Serves as communication liaison between site contracts staff and internal and external customers
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- BA/BS degree in Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Moderate contracts management experience / Experience in contract/budget negotiations with sites (2 years)
- Additional experience in submissions to EC/CA will be a plus
- Experience in a contract research organization, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company preferred
- Above average attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills
BA / BS
Years of Experience
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.