Consumer Marketing Associate - Cambridge, UK-138052
Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-UK-England-Cambridge
Closing Date: 28 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Supports the Global Consumer Marketing team’s activities for an assigned channel performing a wide variety of tasks including campaign development, campaign monitoring and reporting, opportunity identification and implementation, and maintenance of marketing materials.Sets-up and deploys advertising campaigns for assigned channel.
Leads the creative development for marketing campaigns including testing set-up and results monitoring. ...
Supports the Global Consumer Marketing team’s activities for an assigned channel performing a wide variety of tasks including campaign development, campaign monitoring and reporting, opportunity identification and implementation, and maintenance of marketing materials.
- Sets-up and deploys advertising campaigns for assigned channel.
- Leads the creative development for marketing campaigns including testing set-up and results monitoring.
- Analyzes performance metrics and modifies tactics and strategies throughout the campaign, as necessary, to achieve optimal results.
- Monitors timelines and expenditures to ensure campaigns are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinates with other areas within the marketing department to ensure optimization of efforts and to meet marketing objectives.
- Develops and maintains internal marketing-related reports, spreadsheets, timelines and documents which drive marketing decisions.
- Manages cost database and generate partner invoices.
- Identifies new marketing opportunities and partnerships.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2 years related work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
- Frequently drives to site locations and frequently travels both domestic and international.
- Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Moderate mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups both internally & externally.
- Ability to apply basic principles to solve conceptual issues.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, the parent company of PPD Development, L.P. and Acurian, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.