Location: Warsaw, Poland
Closing Date: 10 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Covance is probably enhancing your quality of life without you even knowing it. We play an important role in bringing new therapies to market by helping to turn raw compounds into safe, effective, and approved drugs that help people live longer, more productive lives.
Covance Poland is certified as “HR of the Highest Quality”, which confirms the highest standards of HR practices in our Company.
At the moment we are looking for Clinical Research Associates 1 or 2 or Senior.
We are looking for several Clinical Research Associates to join our departments in Poland. We have new roles open in Early Clinical Development team, as well as Clinical Operations and CoSource (outsourcing) teams.
This is an office or home based role in Warsaw region.
As CRA you will be responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits.
• Site administrating and site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP;
• Recruiting potential investigators, working with start-up department for EC submissions, translating study-related documentation, organizing of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor;
• Completing Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, processing production of reports;
• Negotiating study budgets with potential investigators and assisting the Covance legal department with statements of agreements as assigned;
Required skills, Experience:
• Understanding of the clinical trial process;
• Minimum 1 year of monitoring Experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries;
• Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements;
• Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures.
• University Degree (life science) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology);
• Fluency in local and English language.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization; to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
For more information and to apply online visit www.covancecareers.com, quoting the appropriate reference number.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.