Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 10 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
A unique Data Management opportunity to set up and manage a new geographical location for a US based Biometric CRO in Europe.
A unique Data Management opportunity to set up and manage a new geographical location for a US based Biometric CRO in Europe. This role would suit an existing Associate Director of Data Management or experienced Principal Data Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
The company are an established, US based organisation with offices across the globe. Their clients include many of the top 20 Pharmaceutical companies and this business is now expanding in to Europe. Due to this expansion, they require a Head of Data Management to work with the existing, UK based, Head of Biometrics to set up a new team of Statisticians for existing projects being worked on by their clients as well as supporting the growth of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Line management for team members, overseeing the recruitment strategy and professional development of the Data Management team.
- Effective resources management to ensure the team remain productive and that projects are delivered to time and quality whilst maintaining budget expectations.
- Serve as the primary interface with clients in the area of data management.
- Design and implement data management strategies for the team
- Support Business Development activities as required at professional meetings or seminars.
- Lead the Data Management team through any internal and external audits
- BA/BSc degree in Life Science or a related discipline in the science/health care field or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience in a Contract Research Organization or pharmaceutical/biotechnology company preferred.
- Effective organizational, presentation, documentation, analytical, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent leadership/management skills.
- An appreciation of Project Management skills preferred.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Southdown House, 130a Western Road, Brighton BN1 2LA
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.