Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 10 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
A unique opportunity for a Head of Biostatistics to set up and manage a new geographical location for a US based Biometric CRO in Europe.
A unique opportunity for a Head of Biostatistics to set up and manage a new geographical location for a US based Biometric CRO in Europe. This role would suit an existing Associate Director of Biostatistics or experienced Principal Biostatistician looking to take the next step in their career.
The company are an established, US based organisation with offices across the globe. There clients include many of the top 20 Pharmaceutical companies and this business is now expanding in to Europe. Due to this expansion, they require a Head of Biostatistics to work with the existing, UK based, Head of Biometrics to set up a new team of Statisticians for existing projects being worked on by their clients as well as supporting the growth of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and direction for the biometrics functional area.
- Management of an experienced group of biostatisticians.
- Working with pharmaceutical clients to ensure that they are receiving the highest quality of biostatistics support.
- Support business development team in providing technical biostatical knowledge to potential clients
- Contribute in developing a strategy for organization growth
- Proven record of Global / European leadership in Biostatistics
- Experience of setting up a new team
- 10+ years of experience in leading teams of SAS Programmers and/or Biostatisticians
- Extensive experience in all phases of clinical trials and variety of therapeutic areas
- Extensive experience in handling communications across geographically distributed teams.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Southdown House, 130a Western Road, Brighton BN1 2LA
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.