Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 24 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Project Manager Outcomes Research (m/w)Aufgaben:- Development and execution of a comprehensive and scientifically rigorous HEOR program - aligned with the commercial and market access strategies - Driving the collaborative generation of a payer evidence strategy- Plan and ensure execution of all evidence deliverables and their communication through Global Value Dossiers (GVD)- Close collaboration with the cross-functional market access team- Ensure that the market access and payer perspecti ...
Project Manager Outcomes Research (m/w)
- Development and execution of a comprehensive and scientifically rigorous HEOR program - aligned with the commercial and market access strategies
- Driving the collaborative generation of a payer evidence strategy
- Plan and ensure execution of all evidence deliverables and their communication through Global Value Dossiers (GVD)
- Close collaboration with the cross-functional market access team
- Ensure that the market access and payer perspective is integrated in the target product profile, the clinical development program, the real life evidence development program and in the commercial strategy of the brand
- Provide strategic recommendations to early clinical development
- Coordinate a common global strategy for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) in securing reimbursement
- Represent the HEOR function, manage effective communications with various internal global/regional teams
- Advanced academic degree in health services research, public health, epidemiology or health economics or in a clinical discipline (medicine, pharmacy)
- Work experience in HEOR in a pharmaceutical company or a major international HEOR provider
- Hands-on experience in the evaluation of health care interventions and conducting health economics, health related quality of life and/or health services research studies
- Excellent process and project management skills
- High quality research skills across the range of health economic evaluations, development and validation of health related quality of life instruments
- Experience in preparing materials for reimbursement submissions, publications and management communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as negotiation and influence skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Ability to understand and respond to multiple internal and external customer demands
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing
i-Pharm Consulting ist eine europäische Personalberatung, welche auf die Suche und Evaluation von hochqualifiziertem Personal innerhalb der pharmazeutischen Industrie spezialisiert ist. i-Pharm Consulting bietet Vakanzen (unbefristet und Freelance) im mid- bis senior-level der Pharmazeutischen- und Medizinprodukteindustrie, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) und Lohnherstellern. i-Pharm Consulting hat besondere Expertise in den Bereichen Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Herstellung und Bioinformatics.
Für nähere Informationen kontaktieren Sie Anja Hauptmann unter +49 89 71 677 2551 oder per E-Mail: email@example.com
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.